STONEBOW PRIMARY SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
At Stonebow we are keen to promote a school identity and sense of belonging through our School Uniform Policy. Parents and Carers are asked to comply with the following guidelines :
School uniform consists of
- Navy sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan, with or without logo
- Navy or white polo shirt, with or without logo
- Dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore (no jeans, joggers)
- Navy, grey or white socks/tights
In warmer weather
- Grey shorts
- Blue summer dress
- Black flat shoes (no heels)
- Black plain trainers ( no fluorescent patterns)
- Black flat boots
- Velcro/buckle fastening until laces can be tied by children independently
- White or navy plain T shirt (no vests or strappy tops)
- Dark shorts (preferably black or navy and not baggy)
- Black plimsolls and a pair of trainers for outdoors (these may get muddy)
- Joggers/warm top for outdoor PE (any dark colour - these could be old ones from home)
- Drawstring PE bag with name on front
- Earrings MUST be removed
- Concessions will be made for medical or religious reasons
WE CANNOT STRESS STRONGLY ENOUGH THE IMPORTANCE OF ALL CLOTHING (including shoes) BEING CLEARLY NAMED.
NO jewellery, other than watches or stud earrings.
LONG HAIR should be tied back at ALL TIMES.
ROYAL BLUE and PALE BLUE items ARE NOW PHASED OUT and are no longer acceptable
Non logo items are available from the High Street and Supermarkets at very reasonable prices.