Things to Remember
- We have PE on a Tuesday and Wednesday but it is good to keep our PE kit in school every day in case we need it. We cannot wear jewellery during PE lessons, so it is a good idea to remove it before school on those days.
- We need to keep long hair tied back at all times in school.
- We need a named water bottle in school each day.
- We read with an adult and change our reading books at least once a week so we always need to have our book bags in school.
- We share the learning that we have been doing at home with our teacher by handing our Homelinks books in every Tuesday. Our teacher then gives them back to us on a Wednesday with a letter to tell our parents what we have been learning at school and activities for us to work on at home.
- We enjoy a piece of fresh fruit each morning at playtime. If you would like to pay for your child also to have milk, please click the logo below and register with .
- We leave our own toys at home to avoid them getting lost.
- We work very hard to keep all clothing safe. This is much easier if it is clearly named.