Key Stage Two Teacher (Maternity Cover, Fixed Term Contract)
Starting Date 20th April 2020
We are looking for an experienced, inspirational KS2 teacher on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
- A high quality teacher with a proven track record in KS2?
- Looking for a new challenge in an inclusive, improving school?
- Committed to ensuring all pupils make rapid and sustained progress?
- Positive, enthusiastic and excited about teaching?
- Work collaboratively and learn from others as part of a Leadership Team?
- Make a positive contribution to our school where 'Every Child Matters, Every Day Counts'.
We can offer you
- Lively, motivated pupils who will work hard to achieve their best
- A supportive, effective team of staff and governors
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with other schools in the Loughborough Primary Academy Partnership
- A commitment to creating a harmonious community in which all can thrive and succeed.
- Recent Ofsted Good, September 2019.
- Continuing professional development to prepare you for the next stage in your career.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office and we would be delighted to show you around.
Salary : NQT/MPS Fixed Term
Closing date : 9am Monday 9th December 2019
Interviews : Monday 16th December 2019.
Support Staff Vacancies
We are looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our happy team. To take responsibility for the health and safety and security of children during the school lunch break. The hours of work are 12.10pm to 1.10pm, Monday to Friday, term time only. If you are interested in this post please complete the Support Staff Application form below.
Salary: Grade 4. £9.36 per hour (actual salary £2026)
Closing date: 7th January 2020
Interview: 14th January 2020
Casual Learning Support Assistant
We have a vacancy for a Casual Learning Support Assistant. The role is for term time only and as and when required. The Casual Learning Support Assistant will work under the direct supervision of a teacher to provide support for teaching and learning and associated activities in accordance with school policies and procedures. This may include providing general support for whole class learning activities, or supporting individuals or small groups of pupils. The Learning Support Assistant will also cover midday lunchtime supervision. If you wish to visit the school prior to applying for this post, please do not hesitate to contact the school office to arrange a visit. If you are interested in this vacancy please complete the attached Support Staff Application form.
Salary: Grade 5 (£9.54 per hour)
Closing Date: 9th January 2020
Interview: Tuesday 21st January 2020